PROVISIONS OF THE COWORKING CONTRACT
The Coworking will grant access to the facilities of L’espai cowork to the contractor, in which he will enjoy a work space according to the selected rate, where he can perform business, professional or recreational tasks.
Expressly declaring the coworker in this act to be part of the coworking in perfect conditions and in his workplace, committing to act in accordance with the rules of conduct and without damaging any element of the business center.
L’espai of work and complementary services objects of this contract will be intended for the exercise of a professional, business or recreational activity of the coworker.
The duration of the contract is one year, counting from the date of this contract, renewable and the contract can be terminated 30 days before the estimated date.
The fee: * VIRTUAL COWORKING, €1,500+VAT / Yearly. * COWORKING FULL TIME, €450+VAT / Monthly. * COWORKING PART TIME, €300+VAT / Monthly.
The prices mentioned do not include taxes. The quotas do not have permanence.
The contracted fee includes the following services:
- Meeting room use according to availability and reservation at coworker price.
- Reception of letters and packages. (will be kept for a maximum of two months)
All invoices will be sent by email to the address that has been provided to the Coworking for this purpose.
FIFTH.-Update of rates.
The rates will be revised at the end of the contract period, according to the percentage variation experienced by the national general index of the consumer price index system in a period of twelve months immediately preceding the date of each update, taking as plus reference for the first update which corresponds to the last index that was published on the date of formalization of the contract and in subsequent ones which corresponds to the last applied.
The price of a monthly payment. (Not required for the virtual coworking modality and one-time entry)
SEVENTH.- Optional services.
Regardless of the services provided by L’espai Cowork and that are specified in the FOURTH stipulation, the coworker may contract the following services offered by L’espai Cowork or its associates, according to availability.
- Administrative support
- Emergency photocopying service.
- Scanner service.
- Accounting, Fiscal and Labor Services.
- Legal Services.
- Computer Services.
- Graphic Design Services.
- Marketing Services.
- Website Services.
These services will be paid for by the coworker and billed separately by L’espai Cowork, with the specific conditions stipulated for each service.
EIGHTH.- Termination and renewal of the contract.
The Coworking also reserves the right to cancel the coworker’s participation and use of any of the services immediately if you do not comply with any stipulation included in this contract or in the Rules of Conduct attached in Annex I .
The coworker will have the right to terminate the contract at any time. The termination of this Contract by the coworker will not entail a penalty, nor a refund of the unused part of the paid period.
Contracts with a validity of more than one month will be renewed for the same period and the coworker may waive the renewal by giving 30 days notice before its end, with the corresponding return of the amount given as a guarantee, if it has acted in accordance with the rules of conduct and no element of the coworking has been damaged.
Any notification that the parties must make in compliance with the agreement in this Contract must be made to the persons indicated at the addresses indicated in the heading of this document.
All notifications will be deemed received by the party to whom the notification is addressed on the date of delivery by hand to the recipient’s address or on the date of receipt of the burofax, telegram or notarial request, which is stated in the document delivered to sender as proof of this delivery.
Notifications are considered equally valid when notification has been attempted at least three times in the addresses indicated in the previous section, not being able to make more than one notification per day. The parties may indicate any other address as long as they notify the other party of this change with a minimum of ten calendar days prior to the validity of the new address.
TENTH.- Limitation of liability.
Without prejudice to any damages that may be incurred or for whatever reason, the LIABILITY of the Coworking, its agents, shareholders, members, associates, representatives and employees under any provision of this contract, shall be limited to the actual damages incurred up to to the maximum provided for in the existing civil liability policy or the regulation of its applicable clauses.
The Coworking will be exempt from responsibility in any field (legal, economic, social or of another type) related to the coworkers who use its facilities solely as a physical place to carry out their work and receive the complementary training they require .
The activity of each user of the coworking is their own and in no case involves the Coworking since they are companies, organizations, individuals, legal or of another type, with social objects or independent activities, and it is their responsibility to have the its status legalized before the official bodies of the Treasury, Labour, Social Security, regional, municipal or any other field.
It is prohibited to carry out illegal activities, contrary to public order or of dubious legality, that companies, individuals or others may carry out in their facilities as a result of this contract termination situation, reserving to the Coworking the right to take legal action against the person or persons responsible for these activities. Your responsibility rests solely on the transfer of one or more jobs.
In short, the users and coworkers are responsible for their activities and the Coworking declines any responsibility for acts carried out without their consent or knowledge, it also declines any responsibility or commercial, business, economic or any other kind of relationship between the users or coworkers and Coworking.
You release, and hereby undertake to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Coworking, its agents, shareholders, members, representatives and employees, from and against any claims, responsibilities, losses, damages, costs, expenses, judgments, fines and penalties based on or arising from your negligent actions, errors and omissions, willful misconduct and fraud in relation to the participation or use of the Services provided by the Coworking. Likewise, you agree that in the event of a claim or demand for the violation of this contract, you will be responsible for the fees and costs incurred by the Coworking or its respective agents, shareholders, members, representatives and employees in relation to the defense of this claim or demand.
The Coworking has civil liability insurance. As a user, it is suggested that you also have an insurance policy to cover your own liability while using our space or services.
THIRTEEN.- Applicable regulations.
This contract will be governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation. In the event that any discrepancy or controversy occurs due to the interpretation or application of the content of this Contract or with the services provided in general, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, they submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of L’Espai Cowork’s domicile.
FOURTEEN.- Data protection policy.
Mònica Vela Gasca is the person responsible for the processing of the personal data of the interested party and informs him that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD). This treatment will be carried out exclusively for the execution of the contract and the data will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment or as long as there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody. It is not planned to communicate the data to third parties (except legal obligation), and if it is necessary to do so for the execution of the contract or for the provision of services by a third party, the Interested Party will be informed beforehand.
The interested party is informed that he can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of his data, and those of limitation or opposition to the treatment by contacting Mònica Vela Gasca. Carrer Mare Janer 56, bajos – 25700 La Seu d’Urgell (Lleida). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, and if you consider that the processing of personal data does not comply with current regulations, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es).
You acknowledge and agree that during your participation and use of the Services you may be exposed to confidential information. “Confidential Information” means all information, in whole or in part, that is made known by Coworking or any participant or user of the Services or any employee. Confidential information also includes, without limitation, information about the business, sales, operations, know-how, trade secrets, technologies, products, employees, customers, marketing plans, financial information, services, business affairs, any knowledge acquired through of the examination or observation of or access to the services or facilities and / or books and records of the Coworking, any analysis, compilations.
Your participation and/or use of the Services obligates you to keep all confidential information strictly confidential, not to disclose confidential information to third parties, not to use confidential information in any way, directly or indirectly, that harms the Coworking, or any participant or user of the Services.
SIXTEEN.- Rules of conduct
The contractor or coworker undertakes to comply with the rules of conduct contained in Annex 1 of this document. The Contracted or Coworking reserves the right to change these rules, which will always be in view of the coworker in the facilities of the L’espai Cowork .
RULES OF CONDUCT
To guarantee the proper functioning of the site, normal coexistence and respect for people and facilities, the rules referred to here will be mandatory for the users of the Coworking, in such a way that their acceptance is an essential requirement for the use of the facilities.
- No user is allowed to enter outside Coworking hours, from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. unless previously agreed upon.
- At coworking we appeal to common sense: Be kind and respectful to your colleagues, we do not tolerate unprofessional behavior. Keep in mind that the Cowork space is made up of a group of very diverse profiles.
- Any racist, homophobic, sexist or offensive attitude will be pointed out and the person definitively expelled from L’espai cowork without the right to appeal the decision and without compensation of any kind.
- Access is not allowed if the rules of personal hygiene are not respected.
- External visits cannot interrupt the work of other coworkers. In addition, L’espai cowork staff must be notified in advance.
- It is the responsibility of the users for the damage caused to the coworking in its furniture and facilities caused by misuse or irresponsible use.
- L’espai cowork is not responsible for users’ personal belongings.
- The activity that takes place in L’espai cowork must be legal.
- In order not to disturb the other coworkers, any sound must be heard with headphones and speak to the other colleagues in a low voice.
- You can only use your phone in vibration mode, and if you receive a call, go to a non-disturbing area to answer it.
- Smoking is absolutely prohibited.
- In the event of a dispute or difference between two or more coworkers, the manager of L’espai Cowork will mediate the dispute, and all the coworkers involved agree to accept her decision. The coworker who does not accept the decision taken may be expelled from the coworking without the right to appeal the decision and without compensation of any kind.
- CLEANING: The cleaning of L’espai cowork is the responsibility of the coworking, but users will be required to behave correctly. All coworkers undertake to use the facilities responsibly and respectfully. The use of kitchen utensils (glasses, cups, plates, microwaves, etc.) entails cleaning and placing them once used. Equally, make respectful use of the bathroom in order to keep it in optimal hygienic conditions.
- EATING AND DRINKING: The food area is the kitchen, the co-work area will not be used to eat in the event that the rest of the coworkers think it is okay for you to eat or drink (not the other way around) and always using a tray or protector for the table.
- ANIMALS: Animals are allowed as long as all the people enjoying L’espai Cowork agree and it is polite, clean and sociable.